(303) 900 3080
These are the guidelines when scheduling a pick-up with Denver PC Recycling.
• Upon scheduling a pick-up with Denver PC Recycling, you state that you are the lawful and rightful owner, or authorized representative of the lawful and rightful owner of the materials being picked up for recycling. And that, upon reception of the items and materials, you convey title of ownership to Denver PC Recycling and its representatives.
• Please make sure all the items are ready and disconnected at the time of the pick-up. Loose items like keyboards, mice and cables must be boxed. Do not overfill the boxes since we need to stack them.
• Our drivers are not allowed to go up or downstairs with loaded hand-trucks or dollies. A suitable elevator, either freight or passenger, must be available.
• Data Centers: When scheduling a pickup at a data center, all items must be ready to be picked up at the loading dock. We will not go into the data center premises.
• Our drivers are not allowed to park on the street. A suitable loading area, loading dock or service alley must be available.
• We only serve business customers in business areas. We no longer accept work orders from individuals in residential areas.
• We destroy all the data from data containing devices. We are also offering free on-site destruction with certificate, call us at 303 900 3080 before scheduling to see if you qualify, and make necessary arrangements. We also offer off-site data destruction with certificate for companies that do not handle sensitive information.
• There is not a minimum weight within reasonable limit. Please consider that all the services we offer are free and somehow we need to compensate for our time and expenses. Whenever in doubt, please call first.
• The list of items we accept changes continuously. Please make sure you take a look at our FAQ section to see what is and what is not accepted.
• We will always give you a call in case of any cancellations or postponements. We reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel a pick-up due to an imponderable event, or because we consider it does not meet our guidelines.