Call 303 900 3080
Denver PC Recycling offers a free, convenient and practical way to recycle most of the electronics and computers that for one reason or another are difficult, troublesome or even unlawful to get rid of. Recent changes in laws are making more and more difficult to dispose of the diverse electronics and computers that we don't use anymore, because they have become obsolete or don't work.
Denver PC Recycling will help you dispose of all those items.
Attention!! Starting on November 17 2020 and until the end of the year, due to excess inventory, Denver PC Recycling will accept a limited amount of LCD Monitors. Please call 303 900 3080 before scheduling a pickup with monitors. Dell monitors with removable stands will continue to be accepted without limits.
Starting on the 18th of February 2020, Denver PC Recycling will only serve business customers and will not accept residential orders.
The minimum limit in weight for scheduling a pickup will be 200 pounds. Give us a call if you are unable to determine the weight.
The list of accepted items has changed, make sure you read it before scheduling.
Services we Offer
All our services are free. Denver PC recycling will not charge you for processing or preparing your items for recycling. There are no fees or hidden charges and you will never be surprised with a bill or charge.
We follow all local, state, and federal rules and guides to recycle the electronics and computers we receive. We make every effort possible to prevent the recycled materials from ending up in a landfill. Our priorities are oriented toward protecting the environment first.
We will gladly pick-up your materials completely free within our Free Pick-up Area. There are no fuel or mileage surcharges associated with our services. Our drivers will greatly appreciate tips.
By using the latest technologies and software we sanitize the data contained in storage devices, in compliance with federal rules and regulations. Please call us if you require on-site data destruction.
Help us protect the environment.
Start Recycling Now with Us
We are currently accepting:
• Desktop towers, CPU's and their components (regardless of age and condition)
• Power supplies
• Telephony equipment
• Cable and wire
• Industrial electronics and equipment
• Medical electronics and equipment (unless it is regulated by local, state or federal laws)
• Cell Phones
• Networking equipment (routers, modems, hubs, switches)
• Computer Software
• Laptops (regardless of condition or age)
• Laptop accessories (chargers, docking stations, carrying cases)
• Audio Equipment (amplifiers, receivers, tuners, speakers)
• Video Equipment
• Surveillance Equipment
• Lead-Acid Batteries and back-up units. No limit
• Printers, scanners and faxes with toner cartridge removed. No limit
• Unused, surplus toner cartridges (we don't accept used toner unless it is installed in a printer)
• Flat screen computer monitors (with intact screen, no cracks, no scratches)
We do not currently accept:
• Any type of standard, non-rechargeable batteries used on portable electronic devices (A, AA, AAA, Button Cell, etc ...)
• Nickel-Cadmium batteries
• Any type of televisions
• CRT computer monitors (the old, bulky type)
• Used Toner
• Server racks
• Data storage tapes
• Flat screen LCD computer monitors, please call 303 900 3080 before scheduling
• Scrap LCD screens that have been removed from: All-in-one computers, monitors, handheld devices, phones, tablets, etc...
This map is approximate and should be used to estimate the location of the pick up. If you have any questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact us.
We cover all the metropolitan area inside the 470 highway, both East and West, and all the way up to Boulder in the North-West and to Parker in the South-East.
Do not hesitate in contacting us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the services we offer.
Phone: 303 900 3080