(303) 900 3080
Go ahead, make our day!
Frequently Asked Questions
• Desktop towers, CPU's and their components (regardless of age and condition)
• Power supplies
• Telephony equipment
• Cable and wire
• Industrial electronics and equipment
• Medical electronics and equipment (unless it is regulated by local, state or federal laws)
• Cell phones regardless of age and condition
• Networking equipment (routers, modems, hubs, switches)
• Computer Software
• Laptops (regardless of condition or age)
• Laptop accessories (chargers, docking stations, carrying cases)
• Audio Equipment (amplifiers, receivers, tuners, speakers)
• Video Equipment
• Surveillance Equipment
• Lead-Acid Batteries and back-up units. No limit
• Printers, scanners and faxes with toner cartridge removed. No limit
• Unused, surplus toner cartridges (we don't accept used toner unless it is installed in a printer)
• LED flat screen computer monitors (with intact screen, no cracks, no scratches)
• Projectors with lamp removed
• Any type of standard, non-rechargeable batteries used on portable electronic devices (A, AA, AAA, Button Cell, etc ...)
• Nickel-Cadmium batteries
• Any type of televisions
• CRT computer monitors (the old, bulky type)
• Copiers (the standalone type that sits on the floor)
• Domestic Appliances
• Data storage tapes
• Scrap LCD screens that have been removed from: All-in-one computers, monitors, handheld devices, phones, tablets, etc...
• Fluorescent backlit flatscreen monitors. Check the label attached to the back of the monitor for warnings about mercury content.
• Projector lamps
• Standalone copiers
We also offer onsite data destruction to qualifying customers. Please call us at 303 900 3080 so we can discuss your case.
Of course, this map is approximate and is meant to be used as a reference only. We can always make exceptions. Call us to analyze your case.